Vehicles tend to stop at anyplace without giving any prior notice. These are the circumstances when we need car towing or vehicle Towing Service in Delhi NCR to the urgency. There can be various reasons for car towing, but the important thing that we all should be consistent about is how to tow a vehicle. So, here we are going to help you with the car towing process, precautions, etc. all under one roof.
- Connect your car, scooter, etc. only with towing vehicles
- Take the help of professionals for car towing services
- Recheck everything prior to car towing
How to get Towing Service in Delhi-NCR?
Towing of the vehicle is very easy only if the right steps are used one after the other. Here we are sharing the imperative steps to be carried out for vehicle towing. If you need car towing or two-wheeler towing services, then search for towing services near you for the best results.
- First, the hitch of the vehicle is attached to the tow dolly
- Now connect the safety chains to the leads with the help of hooks. (Don’t forget to attach both the chains)
- The vehicle and the tow dolly should be placed on the ground in the nose-up direction so it can be driven efficiently.
- Push the vehicle that needs to be towed on the dolly and cover it with the lip, so it does not roll back to the ground.
- Cover the vehicle wheels or tires with the strap for more safety
- Ensure to disengage the parking brakes so the wheels can move freely.
- Start the towing process but make sure to give brake and acceleration slower than usual.
Precautions to be taken during car towing service
- If possible take the help of a professional for car towing or two-wheeler towing.
- The person involved in towing must know all the considerations related to the vehicle towing concerning the type of the vehicle.
- Recheck the straps, safety chains, and parking brakes to avoid injuries or accidents.
- Use only tow-vehicle for this work
- There should be no overloading in the vehicle that is being towed.
Types of towing vehicles
There are majorly four types of towing vehicles that are used in common all over the world.
Flatbed Tow Trucks
As the name suggests these are flat and horizontal shape trucks that are used to carry or two high-end vehicles like BMW, Audi, SUV, etc. along with this it is also used to tow boats as well. It is used universally because the vehicle just needs to get driven to the bed of the truck and the work is done.
Incorporated two trucks
These are specific tow trucks that are used to pull heavy-duty trucks, and buses only. It is known for its strength and stability.
Hook and chain tow trucks
These trucks are not being used much nowadays because of its chain clutch features. The vehicles are attached to these trucks through chains that are likely to damage them. So, instead of towing high profile vehicles, it is being used to tow scrap and old automobiles.
Hydraulic or Wheel Lift Tow trucks
These trucks are similar to that of hook and chain tow trucks, but it does not create much damage to the vehicle. Here hydraulic is suspended to draw the front of the vehicle to pull it up for towing.
GarageOnRoad serves with the best vehicle towing provider near you like a car, bus, truck, scooter, SUV, BMW, Audi, and even automatic cars as well. We have a well-versed team to execute the job of vehicle towing with utmost care and efficacy.
Check out the step by step method to understand how to Towing Service in Delhi-NCR along with the required precautions and related information. Click here. Garageonroad is an open platform to reach out for best vehicle towing services and 24/7 roadside car assistance. Reach us anytime for help considering the cars.
It was a great experience!
I was stuck with a flat tire and started trying different service and nothing works to my surprise, but Garage on road is perfect! They get the work done. In fact, I was so pleased with services that I trusted them to pick up my car for regular service. On the marks, in time and no hassles…. Trying them is no harm.
One day back only I came back from Delhi with my Gear Box jammed. Till then I didn’t know about GarageOnRoad but next day I came to know about them and the mechanic reached to me with a single call. A mechanic was polite and efficient. I never thought RoadSide assistance can be without subscription and with this kind of seamlessly easy procedure.
I got my car stuck with broken clutch wire. GarageOnRoad helped me to get the mechanic in Rs. 40 only and there were no subscription charges involved. The mechanic even didn’t take to much money and made sure the I was ready to move in less than 1 Hour. Even the OnDemand services provided by Garage partners of GarageOnRoad are very good.