Mahindra is all geared up with its new entrant this month that is Mahindra XUV300. Much has not been disclosed about the car. But still, we came up with some of the important details intending to share Product Walkthrough & Review of Mahindra XUV300.
- It has both petrol and diesel engines
- It is compatible with all kinds of temperatures.
- The design of Mahindra XUV300 is cheetah inspired
- The variants of Mahindra XUV300 are W4, W6, W8, and W8 (O)
Here is the Product Walkthrough & Review of Mahindra XUV300
The Mahindra XUV300 will come with both petrol and diesel engines.
- The petrol engine will be of 1.5 liters with 100bhp power, 140Nm torque, and transmission of 5-speed manual and six-speed AT.
- Whereas the diesel engine will be of 2.0 liter with 130bhp power, 320Nm torque, and transmission of 5-speed manual and six-speed AT.
Talking about the exteriors of Mahindra XUV300, it looks, rich, classy and stubborn. The car has headlamps, fog lamps, sculpted bonnet, curbed shoulder, dual LED DRL, LED tail lamp. Along with this, it has wide tear duct tires (17inch alloy wheels). The concept behind the design was to keep it similar to that of Cheetah.
The interior of Mahindra XUV300 is designed for five seaters and is loaded with all the exclusive features to lure for. Here the leg room is enough and the interior of the car is spacious too. Further, the color combination is black and beige. Talking about the technicalities, the Mahindra XUV300 will have the following-
- New steering,
- Seven-inch display
- USB and AUX compatibility
- Reversing camera
- Storage box
- Glove box
- Automatic climate control(dual zone)
- Keyless entry
- Seven airbags
- Leather upholstery and a lot more.
The price is not open yet. But as per the predictions with regard to the variants it is coming with that the price will fall. The price will be between 8lakhs to 12Lakhs only. And if you are looking for its top model, then the price will be around 16Lakhs. Also, you can book Mahindra XUV300 in 11,000Rs. only.
The launch is on the coming 15th February 2019.
It was our Product Walkthrough & Review of Mahindra XUV300. The launch of Mahindra XUV300 is a bit late in the automobile industry. But analyzing its features, price, and specification, we can say it will surely give a tough time to the other entrants.
Is your not working as per the expectations then you need to get it checked with the expert technicians. GarageOnRoad will help you with on-time roadside and breakdown assistance at best rates. Click here to download GarageOnRoad mobile app and get Roadside Assistance at your location anytime.